Enameling Kiln Model #55F-IP – Analog Kilns at best
Enameling Kiln Model #55F-IP for sale – made in USA! Best jewelers analog kilns – affordable kilns made by Patsy Croft. Check out this portable kilns specifications – Built-in Analog Pyrometer, fires quickly to enameling temperature. Heats to 1500 degrees in 5 minutes! Please read operating instructions before ordering.
Best enameling kiln specifications:
- Stable Temperature Control
• Heavy-duty cabinet and element
• Side-opening door left or right
• Front-mounted instruments for easy viewing.
• Manual or automatic controllers
- My jewelry kilns are handcrafted and designed for use in all media. This kiln will help you create breathtaking jewelry or small keepsakes.
- Remember as you dream of your main piece of equipment to create your jewels, all my kilns are hand made at the time of order. This means any customization is possible! This is your Jewelry Kiln.
- Contact me today! email@example.com and start creating.
My Enameling Kilns hold temperature beautifully. Like any analog kiln you have to find your sweet spot for firing. I am happy with a start up on high, then when reaching 1200 degrees I will turn it down to 3 on the dial. and be able to hold at 1400. Of course the temp. drops when opening and closing the door as any kiln would and within minutes it has regained temperature. As the day goes on the fire bricks become soaked, this means the fire bricks have absorbed the heat and hold it well. You may need to turn your down a few degrees in the afternoon.
These are analogy kilns meaning you do need to monitor them. They are the best, quality built, small kiln and get the job done quickly!
Plus a flat rate of $75.00 shipping in Continental US.
- Interior 5" x 5' x5"
- Exterior 10" x 10" x 16"H
- Watts 1560, Amp 13, Volts 120
- Plugs into a standard 110 outlet
- Solid Firebrick and Stainless Steel Exterior
- 2 Year Warranty
- More Enameling Kilns
Submit your review
I needed a small, portable kiln which I could easily transport - and I got it here! My hobby is enameling, and after testing out a couple of kilns I ordered from several online shops - this one was the best value for money. Affordable kiln, yet very pleasant to work with.
Thanks for letting us test one of your kilns, Patty. I reviewed the analog kiln in the March 2013 issue of Art Jewelry magazine, and I was impressed! Here's an excerpt from the review: "Plug it in, turn the dial to 'HI,' and five minutes later, you're ready to enamel." "I was impressed with the lack of heat loss when I opened the door to take a peek at my enameled copper..[and] in10–20 seconds it was back to temperature." This is a great kiln!